Wedding Planner in Washington
You've set the date and are ready for your big day, but then you start looking at everything you need to do for your wedding and feel overwhelmed. Is there anyone who can help? If you need assistance putting together a wedding, Riverwood Designs is ready to go through your wedding checklist and make sure everything is complete.
What Do Wedding Planners Do?
If you're not sure whether a wedding organizer is for you, consider the following tasks that planners can handle:
- Helping you set a wedding budget
- Showing you the best venues in Washington with your budget, theme, and wedding size in mind
- Contacting caterers, photographers, florists, DJs, bands, and other vendors in your price range
- Negotiating better prices for the vendors
- Going over the vendor contracts to make sure everything is correct and in your best interests
- Wording, ordering, addressing, mailing, and tracking RSVPs for the wedding invitations
- Creating a timeline for the wedding, so everyone involved knows what to do and when
- Supervising vendors and handling emergencies on your wedding day
- Helping to arrange travel plans for your honeymoon
The Initial Consultation With Wedding Organizer
Once you decide the assistance of a wedding coordinator will help you put together the perfect wedding, the process of planning your wedding starts with the initial consultation. During this first meeting, we'll sit down with you and find out what you expect from us and what you need help with. We'll also go over your budget and see what types of ideas you already have in mind for locations in Washington, colors, wedding theme ideas, and more. Finally, we'll discuss the different packages we have available to see which one will suit your needs best.
Day of Coordination Wedding Preparation
If you have most of your wedding preparation taken care of and simply need help making sure it all comes together on your wedding day, you might be interested in day of coordination. Before the wedding, we'll put together a timeline for all of your vendors to make sure everyone is in sync on the wedding day. On your wedding day, we'll arrive early to get the vendors set up properly. After the wedding is over, we'll stay behind to make sure all gifts and personal property are properly packed in the right vehicle and any rented items get sent back to the right company.
Full Service Planner for Unique Weddings
If you'd rather let a professional handle all of your wedding details, there's also a full service planner. We'll start by going over some wedding theme ideas and helping you find the perfect venue. We'll also help you pick out vendors; deal with invitations, programs, place cards, and other printed materials; and even help you pick out attire for the rehearsal dinner and wedding.
Call for Personalized Help Planning Your Wedding
From unique weddings to destination weddings, if you're in Washington and looking for help planning your wedding, call Riverwood Designs today and find out how our services can help you have a beautiful and stress-free event.