The bridal couple, along with their family and friends, should relish the experience that is a wedding day.
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
This option best suits the couple who want to work alongside a professional planner to bring their vision to life but don't have the time to research and hire their vendors. Together we will work to curate the best vendors for your day.
Together, we will determine the best timeline for all our meetings.
Initial Introduction Consultation - up to 30 minutes
- We get to know you and your vision for one of the most important days of your life.
- You get to know us to determine if we can work together.
- Determine if you'd like to proceed with a contract and schedule the comprehensive meeting.
Comprehensive Meeting - up to 1 ½ hours
- Consider your wedding ideas, including style, theme, colors, décor, and guest count.
- Review your vendor needs; provide up to three referrals per vendor category.
- Share our creative ideas to compliment your vision.
- Determine the most important factors of your wedding.
- Assist with save-the-date and wedding invitation phrasing.
- Attend up to four vendor meetings.
Follow-Up Meeting (up to 3 meetings) - up to 1 hour each
- Review venue layout and seating arrangement.
- Discuss inclement weather plan, if relevant.
- Discuss vendor timelines.
- Review wedding day logistics such as; family/friend duties, set-up, etc.
- Review vendor contracts as needed.
- Schedule one visit to the ceremony space and reception venue.
- Regularly check on client's progress and to-do list.
- Confirm arrival times for vendors and other pertinent parties--Create the wedding day timeline, and distribute it to the vendors, the couple, and others, as needed, one week before the wedding date.
- Schedule an additional meeting if necessary-up to 1 hour.
- Coordinate all printed materials, i.e., escort cards, place cards, seating chart, etc
Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal - up to 1 hour
- Work with the oﬃciant, couple, bridal party, and family to choreograph the wedding ceremony.
- Rehearsal Dinner management and or planning is available for an additional fee.
Wedding Day Management - up to 8 hours (excludes 1 1/2 hours before the ceremony and 1/2 hour after the scheduled end of reception)
SERVE AS MAIN POINT OF CONTACT FOR VENDORS & DIRECT THEIR SET-UP Ceremony management-arrival time will depend on whether the ceremony will take place in a religious building or the same location as reception-1-2 hours before the ceremony.
- Communicate any last-minute details to the wedding party.
- Ensure designated attendants are ready to distribute programs and assist with the guest book.
- Alert Ushers/Groomsmen as to when to begin escorting guests.
- Coordinate with the oﬃciant and musicians to determine cues to begin the ceremony.
- Organize the wedding party and family members for the processional.
- Cue ceremony music/musicians when the wedding party is ready to begin processional.
- Delegate the transportation of items from the ceremony to the reception.
- Coordinate all deliveries and installations of celebration items following vendor contracts
Prior to Reception
- Ensure that all venue and table décor for Cocktail Hour and Reception are complete according to plan (no decorating or arranging any items unless specifically outlined in contract - non-contracted decorating will incur an additional fee).
- Confirm timing with DJ/emcee and ensure they correctly pronounce the names of the wedding party members.
- Meet with the catering and venue staﬀ to confirm food timing and the overall flow of the evening.
- Review the final set up before guest arrival.
- Organize and set up escort cards, place cards, and menu cards
- Ensure proper flow of Cocktail Hour food and drinks.
- Assist guests with locating their escort cards and dining tables.
- Cue DJ/emcee at the appropriate times for all the events of the evening.
- Know the catering service's schedule and help ensure that guests are served at the appointed time.
- Pass guest book/item during the reception to ensure all guests sign.
- Cue Parents of the couple, Best Man and Maid of Honor, for their toasts.
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors.
- Ensure that a designated friend/family member collects gifts.
- Coordinate reception departure.
- Manage, prevent, and solve any problems that may arise during the event.
- Create a Checklist for the family with items to be collected at the end of the evening.
Event Management - Partial Planning Fee
The partial planning fee for the services listed above starts at $2,800. It includes two coordinators--at least one being a Riverwood Designs owner or lead coordinator, and unlimited emails, limited calls, and unlimited text messages. A $100 hourly fee for additional meetings, venue visits, event management (per person beyond the 8-hour day), or other services. The planning fee does not include physical set-up or break-down of venue space. Pricing for these is available on request. For large or multiple venues (ceremony and reception) and weddings with more than 150 guests, an additional fee of $175 will be added for an additional staﬀ member to assist on the day of the event (5-hour shift), up to 200 guests. A 50% retainer of the total management fees is required with a contract. The balance remaining is due 60 days before the wedding day. Optional service - Pack the decorative items you brought after the reception so that all you have to do is load them into your vehicle. Priced based on the number of decorative items - starting at $125.
No credit/discount is offered for any unused services listed above.
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us