The bridal couple, along with their family and friends, should relish the experience that is a wedding day.
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
This option best suits the couple who want to be involved but don't have the time to research their ideal vendors; instead, they seek our guidance in selecting vendors from our list of resources.
Together, we will determine the best timeline for all our meetings.
Initial Introduction Consultation - up to 30 minutes
- We get to know you and your vision for one of the most important days of your life.
- You get to know us to determine if you feel that we can work together.
- Determine if you'd like to proceed with a contract and schedule the comprehensive meeting.
Comprehensive Meeting - up to 1 ½ hours
- Consider your wedding ideas, including style, theme, colors, décor, and guest count.
- Review your vendor needs; provide up to three referrals per vendor (maximum 6 vendor categories).
- Share our creative ideas to compliment your vision.
- Determine the most important factors of your wedding.
- Assist with save-the-date and wedding invitation phrasing.
- Attend up to four vendor meetings arranged by the client.
Follow-Up Meeting (up to 3 meetings) - up to 1 hour each
- Review venue layout and seating arrangement
- Discuss inclement weather plan (if relevant)
- Discuss vendor timelines
- Review wedding day logistics such as; family/friend duties, set-up, etc.
- Review vendor contracts as needed.
- Schedule one visit to the ceremony space and reception venue.
- Regularly check on client's progress and to-do list.
- Confirm times for vendors and other pertinent parties--noted in the timeline and distributed to the couple and
- vendors no less than a week before the wedding date.
- Schedule an additional meeting if necessary-up to 1 hour.
- Coordinate all printed materials, i.e., escort cards, place cards, seating chart, etc
Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal - up to 1 hour
- Work with the oﬃciant, couple, bridal party, and family to choreograph the wedding ceremony.
- Rehearsal Dinner management and or planning available for an additional fee.
Wedding Day Management - up to 8 hours (excludes 1 1/2 hours before the ceremony and 1/2 hour after the scheduled end of reception)
SERVE AS MAIN POINT OF CONTACT FOR VENDORS & DIRECT THEIR SET-UP
Ceremony management-arrival time will depend on whether the ceremony will take place in a religious building or the same location as reception-1-2 hours before the ceremony.
- Communicate any last-minute details to the wedding party.
- Ensure designated attendants are ready to distribute programs and assist with the guest book.
- Alert Ushers/Groomsmen as to when to begin escorting guests.
- Coordinate with the oﬃciant and musicians to determine cues that will begin the ceremony.
- Organize the wedding party and family members for the processional.
- Cue ceremony music/musicians when the wedding party is ready to begin processional.
- Delegate the transportation of items from the ceremony to the reception.
- Coordinate all deliveries and installations of celebration items in accordance with vendor contracts
Prior to Reception
- Ensure that all venue and table décor for Cocktail Hour and Reception are complete according to plan.
- Confirm timing with DJ/emcee and ensure they correctly pronounce the names of the wedding party members.
- Meet with the catering and venue staﬀ to confirm food timing and the overall flow of the evening.
- Review the final set up before guest arrival.
- Organize and setup escort cards, place cards, and menu cards
- Ensure proper flow of Cocktail Hour food and drinks.
- Assist guests with locating their escort cards and dining tables.
- Cue DJ/emcee at the appropriate times for all the events of the evening.
- Know the catering service's schedule and help ensure that guests are served at the appointed time.
- Pass guest book/item during the reception to ensure all guests sign.
- Cue Parents of the couple, Best Man and Maid of Honor, for their toasts.
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors.
- Ensure that gifts are collected by a designated friend/family member.
- Coordinate reception departure.
- Manage, prevent, and solve any problems that may arise during the event.
- Create a Checklist for the family with items to be collected at the end of the evening.
Event Management - Partial Planning Fee
Partial planning fee for the services listed above starts at $2,200 and includes two coordinators--at least one being a Riverwood Designs owner and unlimited emails, limited calls, and unlimited text messages. There is a $75 hourly fee for additional meetings, venue visits, event management (per person beyond the 8-hour day), or other services. The planning fee does not include physical set-up or break-down of venue space. Pricing for these is available on request. For large or multiple venues (ceremony and reception) and weddings with more than 150 guests, an additional fee of $175 will be added for an additional staﬀ member to assist on the day of the event (5-hour shift), up to 225 guests. A 50% retainer of the total management fees is required with a contract. The balance remaining is due 60 days before the wedding day.
No credit/discount is offered for any of the unused services listed above.
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us