The bridal couple, along with their family and friends, should relish the experience that is a wedding day.
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Just as the service suggests, we take care of almost everything for the couple. You essentially choose your vendors, attend meetings, and then you get married.
Together, we will determine the best timeline for all our meetings.
Initial Introduction Consultation - up to 30 minutes
- We get to know you and your vision for one of the most important days of your life.
- You get to know us to determine if we can work together.
- Determine if you'd like to proceed with a contract and schedule the comprehensive meeting
Comprehensive Meeting - up to 2 hours
- Consider your wedding ideas, including style, theme, colors, décor, and guest count.
- Review the overall budget.
- Review your vendor needs; provide up to four vendor options for each vendor category.
- Share our creative ideas to complement your vision.
- Determine the most important factors of your wedding.
- Assist with save-the-date and wedding invitation phrasing.
- Guidance on wedding etiquette, traditions, and your interests for your wedding vision
Follow-Up Meeting (up to 4 meetings) - up to 1 hour each
- Arrange and attend up to four venue preview meetings.
- Schedule and attend all other vendor meetings (up to 20 meetings in total).
- Review venue layout and seating arrangement.
- Discuss an inclement weather plan (if relevant).
- Discuss vendor timelines.
- Review wedding day logistics such as; family/friend duties, vendor set-up, etc.
- Review vendor contracts as needed.
- Prepare a calendar of payments and deadlines.
- Provide and arrange lodging options for out-of-town guests.
- Discuss, procure, and assemble welcome gift bags for out-of-town guests.
- Discuss and procure wedding favors.
- List Riverwood Designs as the point of contact for Save-the-Dates, Invitations, and Welcome notes.
- Confirm times for vendors and other pertinent parties--Create the wedding day timeline, and distribute it to the vendors, the couple, and others, as needed, one week before the wedding date. Schedule an additional meeting if necessary-up to 1 ½ hours.
- Coordinate all printed materials, i.e., escort cards, place cards, seating chart, etc.
- Deliver welcome bags to the hotel(s).
Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal - up to 1 hour
- Work with the oﬃciant, couple, bridal party, and family to choreograph the wedding ceremony.
- Rehearsal Dinner management and or planning is available for an additional fee.
Wedding Day Management - up to 8 hours (excludes 1 1/2 hours before the ceremony and 1/2 hour after the scheduled end of reception)
SERVE AS MAIN POINT OF CONTACT FOR VENDORS & DIRECT THEIR SET-UP Ceremony management-arrival time will depend on whether the ceremony will occur in a religious building or the same location as the reception-1-2 hours before the ceremony.
- Communicate any last-minute details to the wedding party.
- Ensure designated attendants are ready to distribute programs and assist with the guest book.
- Alert Ushers/Groomsmen as to when to begin escorting guests.
- Coordinate with the oﬃciant and musicians to determine cues to begin the ceremony.
- Organize the wedding party and family members for the processional.
- Cue ceremony music/musicians when the wedding party is ready to begin processional.
- Delegate the transportation of items from the ceremony to the reception.
- Coordinate all deliveries and installations of celebration items following vendor contracts.
Prior to Reception
- Ensure that all venue and table décor for Cocktail Hour and Reception are complete according to plan (no decorating or arranging of any items specifically outlined in contract - non-contracted decorating will incur an additional fee).
- Confirm timing with DJ/emcee and ensure they correctly pronounce the names of the wedding party members.
- Meet with the catering and venue staﬀ to confirm food timing and the overall flow of the evening.
- Review the final venue set-up before guest arrival.
- Organize and set up escort cards, place cards, seating chart, and menu cards
- Ensure proper flow of Cocktail Hour food and drinks.
- Assist guests with locating their escort cards and dining tables.
- Pass the guest book/item during the reception to ensure all guests sign.
- Cue DJ/emcee at the appropriate times for all the events of the evening.
- Assist catering service with the execution of food timing and flow.
- Cue Parents of the couple, Best Man and Maid of Honor, for their toasts.
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors.
- Ensure that a designated friend or family member collects gifts.
- Design, coordinate and execute reception departure.
- Manage, prevent, and solve any problems that may arise during the event.
- Create a Checklist for the family with items to be collected at the end of the evening.
Event Management - Full Planning Fee
The full planning fee for the services listed above starts at $4,900 and includes up to two coordinators--at least one being a Riverwood Designs owner, unlimited emails, phone calls, and text messages. A $100 hourly fee for additional meetings, venue visits, event management (per person beyond the 8-hour day), or other services. The fee does not include physical set-up or break-down of venue space. Pricing for these is available on request. An additional fee of $175 (for a 5-hour shift) for each additional staﬀ member needed to assist with multiple locations or large weddings with a guest count of more than 200 guests. A 50% retainer of the total management fees is required with a contract. The balance remaining is due 60 days before the wedding day. Optional service - Pack the decorative items you brought after the reception and load them into your vehicle. Priced based on the number of decorative items - starting at $125.
No credit/discount is offered for any unused services listed above.
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us