The bridal couple along with their family and friends should relish the experience that is a wedding day.
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Just as the service suggests, we take care of almost everything for the couple. You essentially choose your vendors, attend meetings, and then you get married.
Together, we will determine the best timeline for all our meetings.
Initial Introduction Consultation - up to 30 minutes
- We get to know you and your vision for one of the most important days of your life.
- You get to know us to determine if you feel that we can work together.
- Determine if you'd like to proceed with a contract and schedule the comprehensive meeting
Comprehensive Meeting - up to 2 hours
- Consider your wedding ideas; including style, theme, colors, décor, and guest count.
- Review the overall budget.
- Review your vendor needs; provide up to four vendor options per vendor (maximum 12 vendor categories).
- Share our creative ideas to compliment your vision.
- Determine the most important factors of your wedding.
- Assist with save-the-date and wedding invitation phrasing.
- Guidance on wedding etiquette, traditions, and your individual interests for your wedding vision
Follow-Up Meeting (up to 4 meetings) - up to 1 hour each
- Arrange and attend up to four venue preview meetings.
- Schedule and attend all other vendor meetings (up to 20 meetings in total).
- Review venue layout and seating arrangement.
- Discuss an inclement weather plan (if relevant).
- Discuss vendor timelines.
- Review wedding day logistics such as; family/friend duties, vendor set-up, etc.
- Review vendor contracts as needed.
- Prepare a calendar of payments and deadlines.
- Provide and arrange lodging options for out-of-town guests.
- Discuss, procure, and assemble welcome gift bags for out-of-town guests.
- Discuss and procure wedding favors.
- List Riverwood Designs as the point of contact for Save-the-Dates, Invitations, and Welcome notes.
- Confirm times for vendors and other pertinent parties--noted in the timeline and distributed to the couple, pertinent family members, and vendors no less than a week before the wedding date. Schedule an additional meeting if necessary-up to 1 ½ hours.
- Coordinate all printed materials i.e. escort cards, place cards, seating chart, etc.
- Deliver welcome bags to the hotel(s).
Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal - up to 1 hour
- Work with the oﬃciant, couple, bridal party, and family to choreograph the wedding ceremony.
- Rehearsal Dinner management and or planning available for an additional fee.
Wedding Day Management - up to 8 hours (excludes 1 1/2 hours before ceremony and 1/2 hour after scheduled end of reception)
SERVE AS MAIN POINT OF CONTACT FOR VENDORS & DIRECT THEIR SET-UP
Ceremony management-arrival time will depend on whether ceremony will take place in a religious building or the same location as reception-1-2 hours before ceremony.
- Communicate any last-minute details to the wedding party.
- Ensure designated attendants are ready to distribute programs and assist with the guest book.
- Alert Ushers/Groomsmen as to when to begin escorting guests.
- Coordinate with the oﬃciant and musicians to determine cues that will begin the ceremony.
- Organize the wedding party and family members for the processional.
- Cue ceremony music/musicians when the wedding party is ready to begin processional.
- Delegate the transportation of items from the ceremony to the reception.
- Coordinate all deliveries and installations of celebration items in accordance with vendor contracts.
Prior to Reception
- Ensure that all venue and table décor for Cocktail Hour and Reception are complete according to plan.
- Confirm timing with DJ/emcee and ensure they correctly pronounce names of the wedding party members.
- Meet with the catering and venue staﬀ to confirm food timing and the overall flow of the evening.
- Review the final venue set-up before guest arrival.
- Organize and set up escort cards, place cards, seating chart, and menu cards
- Ensure proper flow of Cocktail Hour food and drinks.
- Assist guests with locating their escort cards and dining tables.
- Pass the guest book/item during the reception to ensure all guests sign.
- Cue DJ/emcee at the appropriate times for all the events of the evening.
- Assist catering service with the execution of food timing and flow.
- Cue Parents of the couple, Best Man, and Maid of Honor for their toasts.
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors.
- Ensure that gifts are collected by a designated friend or family member.
- Design, coordinate, and execute reception departure.
- Manage, prevent, and solve any problems that may arise during the event.
- Create a Checklist for the family with items to be collected at the end of the evening.
Event Management-Full Planning Fee
Full planning fee for the services listed above start at $4,400 and includes up to three coordinators--at least one being a Riverwood Designs owner, unlimited emails, phone calls, and text messages. There is a $75 hourly fee for additional meetings, venue visits, event management (beyond the 8-hour day), or other services.
Planning/Coordination fee does not include physical set-up or break-down of venue space. Pricing for these is available on request.
There is an additional fee of $175 for each additional staﬀ member needed to assist with multiple locations or large weddings that have a guest count of more than 225 guests.
A 50% retainer of the total management fees required with a contract. The balance remaining is due 60 days before the wedding day.
No credit/discount is offered for any of the unused services listed above
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us