Day of Coordination
The bridal couple along with their family and friends should relish the experience that is a wedding day.
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Everyone knows that it takes more than a day to understand the logistics behind a wedding, so we refer to "Day-of" as "Month-of". And better yet, we like to be involved as early in your planning as possible.
This service best fits the couple who have a list of their vendors and want help ensuring that their wedding day runs smoothly.
Together, we will determine the best timeline for all our meetings.
Initial Introduction Consultation - up to 30 minutes
- We get to know you and your vision for one of the most important days of your life.
- You get to know us to determine if you feel that we can work together.
- Determine if you'd like to proceed with a contract and schedule the comprehensive meeting.
Comprehensive Meeting - up to 1 ½ hours
- Consider your wedding ideas; including style, theme, colors, décor, and guest count.
- Review proposed vendors; provide limited referrals as needed.
- Share our creative ideas to compliment your vision.
- Determine the most important factors of your wedding.
Follow-Up Meeting - up to 1 ½ hours
- Review venue layout and seating arrangement.
- Discuss an inclement weather plan (if relevant).
- Discuss vendor timelines.
- Review wedding day logistics such as; family/friend duties, set-up, etc.
Ceremony and Venue Visit
- One visit to the ceremony space and reception venue.
- Confirm arrival times for vendors and other pertinent parties--noted in timeline and distributed to the couple, pertinent family members, and vendors no less than one week before wedding date.
- Schedule additional meeting if necessary-up to 1 hour.
Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal - up to 1 hour
- Work with the oﬃciant, couple, bridal party, and family to choreograph the wedding ceremony.
- Rehearsal Dinner management and or planning available for an additional fee.
Wedding Day Management - up to 8 hours (excludes 1 1/2 hours before ceremony and 1/2 hour after scheduled end of reception)
SERVE AS MAIN POINT OF CONTACT FOR VENDORS & DIRECT THEIR SET-UP
Ceremony management-arrival time will depend on whether ceremony will take place in a religious building or the same location as reception-1-2 hours before ceremony.
- Communicate any last-minute details to the wedding party.
- Ensure designated attendants are ready to distribute programs and assist with the guest book.
- Alert Ushers/Groomsmen as to when to begin escorting guests.
- Coordinate with the oﬃciant and musicians to determine cues that will begin the ceremony.
- Organize the wedding party and family members for the processional.
- Cue ceremony music/musicians when the wedding party is ready to begin processional.
- Delegate the transportation of items from the ceremony to the reception.
Prior to Reception
- Ensure that all venue and table décor for Cocktail Hour and Reception are complete according to plan.
- Confirm timing with DJ/emcee and ensure they correctly pronounce names of the wedding party members.
- Meet with the catering and venue staﬀ to confirm food timing and the overall flow of the evening.
- Review the final set up before guest arrival.
- Ensure proper flow of Cocktail Hour food and drinks.
- Assist guests with locating their escort cards and dining tables.
- Cue DJ/emcee at the appropriate times for all the events of the evening.
- Know the catering service's schedule and help ensure that guests are served at the appointed time.
- Cue Parents of the couple, Best Man, and Maid of Honor for their toasts.
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors.
- Ensure that gifts are collected by designated friend/family member.
- Coordinate reception departure.
- Prevent and solve any problems that may arise during the evening
- Create Checklist for family with items to be collected at the end of the evening.
Event Management-Day-of-Coordination/Month-of-Coordination Fee
Coordination fee for the services listed above start at $1,275 and includes two coordinators--at least one being a Riverwood Designs owner and unlimited emails and text messages. There is a $75 hourly fee for additional meetings, venue visits, event management (beyond the 8-hour day), or other services.
The coordination fee does not include physical set-up or break-down of venue space. Pricing for these are available on request.
For large venues or weddings with more than 150 guests, an additional fee of $175 will be added for an additional staﬀ member to assist on the day of the event (5-hour shift); up to 225 guests.
A 50% retainer of the total management fees required with a contract. The balance remaining is due 60 days before the wedding day.
No credit/discount is offered for any of the unused services listed above
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us