Day of Coordination
The bridal couple along with their family and friends should relish the experience that is a wedding day.
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Everyone knows that it takes more than a day to understand the logistics behind a wedding, so we refer to "Day-of" as "Month-of". And better yet, we like to be involved as early in your planning as possible.
This service best fits the couple who have their own list of vendors and want help ensuring that their wedding day runs smoothly.
Together, we will determine the best timeline for all our meetings.
Initial Introduction Consultation - up to 30 minutes
- We get to know you and your vision for one of the most important days of your life.
- You get to know us to determine if you feel that we can work together.
- Determine if you’d like to proceed with a contract and schedule the comprehensive meeting.
Comprehensive Meeting - up to 1 ½ hours
- Consider your wedding ideas; including style, theme, colors, décor, and guest count.
- Review proposed vendors; provide limited referrals as needed.
- Share our creative ideas to compliment your vision.
- Determine the most important factors of your wedding.
Follow-Up Meeting - up to 1 ½ hours
- Review venue layout and seating arrangement.
- Discuss inclement weather plan (if relevant).
- Discuss vendor timelines.
- Review wedding day logistics such as; family/friend duties, set-up, etc.
Ceremony and Venue Visit
- One visit to the ceremony space and reception venue.
- Confirm arrival times for vendors and other pertinent parties--noted in timeline and distributed to the couple, pertinent family members, and vendors no less than one week before wedding date.
- Schedule additional meeting if necessary-up to 1 hour.
Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal - up to 1 hour
- Work with the officiant, couple, bridal party, and family to choreograph the wedding ceremony.
- Rehearsal Dinner management and or planning available for an additional fee.
Wedding Day Management - up to 8 hours (excludes 1 1/2 hours before ceremony and 1/2 hour after scheduled end of reception)
SERVE AS MAIN POINT OF CONTACT FOR VENDORS & DIRECT THEIR SET-UP
Ceremony management-arrival time will depend on whether ceremony will take place in a religious building or the same location as reception-1-2 hours before ceremony.
- Communicate any last-minute details to the wedding party.
- Ensure designated attendants are ready to distribute programs and assist with the guest book.
- Alert Ushers/Groomsmen as to when to begin escorting guests.
- Coordinate with the officiant and musicians to determine cues that will begin the ceremony.
- Organize wedding party and family members for processional.
- Cue ceremony music/musicians when wedding party is ready to begin processional.
- Delegate the transportation of items from the ceremony to the reception.
Prior to Reception
- Ensure that all venue and table décor for Cocktail Hour and Reception are complete according to plan.
- Confirm timing with DJ/emcee and ensure they correctly pronounce names of the wedding party members.
- Meet with the catering and venue staff to confirm food timing and the overall flow of the evening.
- Review final set up before guest arrival.
- Ensure proper flow of Cocktail Hour food and drinks.
- Assist guests with locating their escort cards and dining tables.
- Cue DJ/emcee at the appropriate times for all the events of the evening.
- Know the catering service's schedule and help ensure that guests are served at the appointed time.
- Cue Parents of the couple, Best Man, and Maid of Honor for their toasts.
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors.
- Ensure that gifts are collected by designated friend/family member.
- Coordinate reception departure.
- Prevent and solve any problems that may arise during the evening
Event Management-Day-of-Coordination/Month-of-Coordination Fee
Coordination fee for the services listed above start at $1,300 and includes: two coordinators--at least one being a Riverwood Designs owner and unlimited emails and text messages. There is a $75 hourly fee for additional meetings, venue visits, event management (beyond the 8-hour day), or other services.
Coordination fee does not include physical set-up or break-down of venue space. Pricing for these are available on request.
For large venues or weddings with more than 150 guests, an additional fee of $150 will be added for an additional staff member to assist on the day of the event (5-hour shift); up to 250 guests.
50% retainer of total management fees required with contract. Balance remaining is due 60 days before wedding day.
No credit/discount is offered for any of the unused services listed above
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us