Day of Coordination
The bridal couple, along with their family and friends, should relish the experience that is a wedding day.
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Everyone knows that it takes more than a day to understand the logistics behind a wedding, so we refer to "Day-of" as "Month-of." And better yet, we like to be involved as early in your planning as possible. This service best fits the couple who have a list of their vendors and want help ensuring that their wedding day runs smoothly.
Together, we will determine the best timeline for all our meetings.
- We get to know you and your vision for one of the most important days of your life.
- You get to know us to determine if you feel that we can work together.
- Determine if you'd like to proceed with a contract and schedule the comprehensive meeting.
Comprehensive Meeting - up to 1 ½ hours
- Consider your wedding ideas, including style, theme, colors, décor, and guest count.
- Review proposed vendors; provide limited referrals as needed.
- Share our creative ideas to complement your vision.
- Determine the most important factors of your wedding.
Follow-Up Meeting - up to 1 ½ hours
- Review venue layout and seating arrangement.
- Discuss an inclement weather plan (if relevant).
- Discuss vendor timelines.
- Review wedding day logistics such as; family/friend duties, setup, etc.
Ceremony and Venue Visit
- One visit to the ceremony space and reception venue.
- Confirm arrival times for vendors and other pertinent parties--Create the wedding day timeline, and distribute it to the vendors, the couple, and others, as needed, one week before the wedding date.
- Schedule additional meetings if necessary-up to 1 hour.
Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal - up to 1 hour
- Work with the oﬃciant, couple, bridal party, and family to choreograph the wedding ceremony.
- Rehearsal Dinner management and or planning is available for an additional fee.
Wedding Day Management - up to 8 hours (excludes 1 1/2 hours before the ceremony and 1/2 hour after the scheduled end of reception)
SERVE AS MAIN POINT OF CONTACT FOR VENDORS & DIRECT THEIR SETUP Ceremony management-arrival time will depend on whether the ceremony will occur in a religious building or the same location as reception-1-2 hours before the ceremony.
- Communicate any last-minute details to the wedding party.
- Ensure designated attendants are ready to distribute programs and assist with the guest book.
- Alert Ushers/Groomsmen as to when to begin escorting guests.
- Coordinate with the oﬃciant and musicians to determine cues that will begin the ceremony.
- Organize the wedding party and family members for the processional.
- Cue ceremony music/musicians when the wedding party is ready to begin processional.
- Delegate the transportation of items from the ceremony to the reception.
Prior to Reception
- Ensure that all venue and table décor for Cocktail Hour and Reception are complete according to plan (no decorating or arranging of any items unless specifically outlined in contract - non-contracted will incur an additional fee).
- Confirm timing with DJ/emcee and ensure they correctly pronounce the names of the wedding party members.
- Meet with the catering and venue staﬀ to confirm food timing and the overall flow of the evening.
- Review the final setup before guest arrival.
- Ensure proper flow of Cocktail Hour food and drinks.
- Assist guests with locating their escort cards and dining tables.
- Cue DJ/emcee at the appropriate times for all the events of the evening.
- Know the catering service's schedule and help ensure that guests are served at the appointed time.
- Cue Parents of the couple, Best Man and Maid of Honor, for their toasts.
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors.
- Ensure that a designated friend/family member collects gifts.
- Coordinate reception departure.
- Prevent and solve any problems that may arise during the evening
- Create a Checklist for the family with items to be collected at the end of the evening.
Event Management-Day-of-Coordination/Month-of-Coordination Fee
The coordination fee for the services listed above starts at $1,400 and includes two coordinators--at least one being a Riverwood Designs owner or lead coordinator, and unlimited emails and text messages. A $100 hourly fee for additional meetings, venue visits, event management (per person beyond the 8-hour day), or other services. The coordination fee does not include the physical setup or breakdown of venue space. Pricing for these is available on request. For large or multiple venues or weddings with more than 150 guests, an additional fee of $175 will be added for an additional staﬀ member to assist on the day of the event (5-hour shift), up to 200 guests. A 50% retainer of the total management fees is required with a contract. The balance remaining is due 60 days before the wedding day. Optional service - Pack the decorative items you brought after the reception so that all you have to do is load them into your vehicle. Priced based on the number of decorative items - starting at $125.
No credit/discount is offered for any of the unused services listed above.
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us