EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The bridal couple along with all their family and friends should relish the experience that is a WEDDING DAY.
The term "Day of Coordination" is a bit of a misnomer for the services that Riverwood Designs offers. We would like our bridal couples to think of our services as "event management." Event management is truly "the month of coordination" including those crucial days prior to the "big day". We will spend anywhere from 20-30 hours of work (more if the wedding is large, in size and budget) from initiation to completion of our services.
Understanding Your Vision And Creating Your Dream
General Outline Of Services Included, But Not Limited To:
Minimum Of One Month Before The Wedding
- Meet 1-3 times (typically twice) to discuss a general plan and itinerary for the ceremony and reception
- Visit ceremony and reception venues with the bridal couple.
- Review any contracts the couple have made with the vendors.
Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal
- Work with the officiant and couple to choreograph the wedding ceremony, processional, and recessional.
- Distribute the wedding day timeline to everyone in attendance.
- Rehearsal Dinner management available for an additional fee.
- Facilitate the on-time arrival of hair and make-up stylists and instruct them as to where to set up.
- Coordinate any pre-wedding meal deliveries.
- Ensure all of the flowers arrive on time and distribute to the wedding party.
- Confirm photographer and videographer arrive on time and provide and updated timeline for the day.
- Coordinate with transportation vendor so the wedding party departs for the ceremony as scheduled.
- Communicate any last minute details to the wedding party.
- Confirm that the florist has delivered and set up all floral decorations.
- Distribute all of the personal flowers to everyone.
- Set up programs and guest book.
- Ensure ceremony musicians have arrived and direct them as to where to set up.
- Ensure Usher/Groomsmen arrive on time and are ready to escort guests.
- Ensure designated attendants are ready to distribute programs and assist with the guest book.
- Alert Ushers/Groomsmen as to when to begin escorting guests.
- Coordinate with the ceremony officiant and musicians to determine signals or cues that will begin the ceremony.
- Organize wedding party and family members for processional.
- Cue ceremony musicians when wedding party is ready to begin processional.
- Delegate the transportation of items from the ceremony to the reception.
Prior to Reception
- Ensure that all venue and table décor for Cocktail Hour and reception are complete according to plan.
- Confirm timing and logistics with DJ/emcee and ensure that they can correctly pronounce the names of the wedding party members.
- Meet with the catering and venue staff to confirm food timing and the overall flow of the evening.
- Review final set up before guest arrival.
- Ensure proper flow of Cocktail hour food and drinks.
- Assist guests with locating their escort cards and dining tables.
- Locate wedding party and organize them for their introductions.
- Cue DJ/emcee at the appropriate times for all of the events of the evening.
- Know the catering service's schedule, and help ensure that guests are served at the appointed time.
- Cue Father of the Bride, Best Man, and Maid of Honor for their toasts.
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors.
- Collect gifts and ensure that they reach the designated family member.
- Coordinate reception departure.
- Prevent and solve any problems that may arise during the evening.
Event Management Rates
The fee for all the services listed above is $1,200 (for weddings of up to 150 guests).
- Up to 8 hours of in-person consultations
- Up to 2 hours for ceremony rehearsal
- Up to 12 hours for wedding day management
- Unlimited emails, texts, and calls
For large venues or weddings with more than 150 guests, an additional fee of $125 will be added for each additional person needed to assist on the day of the event (6-hour shift).
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us