EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The bridal couple along with their family and friends should relish the experience that is a wedding day.
The term "Day of Coordination" is a bit of a misnomer for the services that Riverwood Designs offers. We would like our bridal couples to think of our services as "event management." Event management is truly "the month of coordination" including those crucial days prior to the "big day". We will spend anywhere from 20-30 hours of work (more if the wedding is large, in size and budget) from initiation to completion of our services.
GENERAL OUTLINE OF COORINDATOR SERVICES INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
1-6 Months Before the Wedding Day
- Meet 2-5 times to discuss a general plan and itinerary for the ceremony and reception.
- Visit ceremony and reception venues with the bridal couple.
Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal
- Work with the officiant and couple to choreograph the wedding ceremony, processional, and recessional.
- Rehearsal Dinner management available for an additional fee.
- Confirm photographer and videographer arrive on time and provide and updated timeline for the day.
- Communicate any last-minute details to the wedding party.
- Ensure ceremony musicians have arrived and direct them as to where to set up.
- Ensure Usher/Groomsmen arrive on time and are ready to escort guests.
- Ensure designated attendants are ready to distribute programs and assist with the guest book.
- Alert Ushers/Groomsmen as to when to begin escorting guests.
- Coordinate with the ceremony officiant and musicians to determine signals or cues that will begin the ceremony.
- Organize wedding party and family members for processional.
- Cue ceremony musicians when wedding party is ready to begin processional.
- Delegate the transportation of items from the ceremony to the reception.
Prior to Reception
- Ensure that all venue and table décor for cocktail Hour and reception are complete according to plan.
- Confirm timing with DJ/emcee and ensure that they can correctly pronounce names of the wedding party members.
- Meet with the catering and venue staff to confirm food timing and the overall flow of the evening.
- Review final set up before guest arrival.
- Ensure proper flow of Cocktail hour food and drinks.
- Assist guests with locating their escort cards and dining tables.
- Cue DJ/emcee at the appropriate times for all the events of the evening.
- Know the catering service's schedule and help ensure that guests are served at the appointed time.
- Cue Father of the Bride, Best Man, and Maid of Honor for their toasts.
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors.
- Ensure that gifts are collected by designated friend/family member.
- Coordinate reception departure.
- Prevent and solve any problems that may arise during the evening.
Event Management Rates
Day-of-Coordination fee for the services listed above is $1,200.
- Up to 8 hours of in-person consultations
- Up to 1 ½ hours for ceremony rehearsal
- Up to 10 hours for wedding day management
- Unlimited emails, texts, and calls
- Coordination fee does not include physical set-up or break-down of venue space
For large venues or weddings with more than 150 guests, an additional fee of $150 will be added for each additional person needed to assist on the day of the event (5-hour shift).
FULL EVENT PLANNING SERVICES AVAILABLE
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us